“The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical.” Julius Erving
Mental Intelligence – Generally, where IQ is measured in school.
“A man's moral worth is not measured by what his religious beliefs are but rather by what emotional impulses he has received from Nature during his lifetime” Albert Einstein
Why Smart People Fail To Become Rich?
The Four Common Signs of Low Emotional IQ are:
- They get rich too slowly because they play the money game to cautiously. – They are in a job in the E quadrant. Keeping their money in the bank earning very little in interest.
- Trying to get rich too quickly. – This person lacks the emotional intelligence known as patience. This person often goes from job to job or hot new idea to hot new idea. They start something, get bored and quit.
- Spend on impulse. – This person’s favorite form of exercise is going shopping. They shop until they drop. If they have money, they spend it on a whim. These people say, “Money seems to run through my fingers.”
- Cannot stand owning anything of value. – Many of these people, rather than build a business, feel better working for someone else and working hard at something they will never own. The emotion of fear is so high that they could rather work for security rather than work for freedom.
Do You Want To Improve Your Emotional IQ?
- The first step in increasing our emotional IQ is to admit we need to improve it.
- A network marketing business maybe the best training ground for EQ because it develops your emotional IQ. You raise your emotional IQ every time you overcome your own fears, your disappointments, your frustrations, and your own impatience to become a better person.
Ask yourself this question:
“How are my emotions interfering with my life? Are my emotions causing me to be…
- Too shy?
- Addicted to something?
- Afraid of rejection?
- Too impulsive/reckless?
- Needing security?
- Too angry?
- Too impatient?
- Too slow to change?
- Too hot-tempered?
Thumb This UP!